Gökçeler, by investing in technology, with innovative products and service applications in the field of internet to provide better service to renew itself constantly and work to provide the best service.
Gökçeler have the right to define remarketing lists based on metrics such as the number of pages viewed, the duration of the visit and the number of target completions, to associate the behavior of the user with a cookie in the browser, even if the User is not a member of the site to conduct online behavioral advertising and marketing. . This User may then display targeted ad content on other sites in the site or on the Display Network based on the interests of the Users.
When Google ads are redirected to Gökçeler, Google may place cookies in their users' browser, or they can read cookies or use web beacons to gather information.
- What are the Personal Data We Collect?
In this section, we tell you which personal data we can collect from you when we use our services and what personal data we can obtain from other sources.
When you sign up for our services, you can provide us with the following information:
Your personal information including your Name Surname, Invoice and shipping addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, your title.
Your account login information, such as your username and password.
While browsing our websites or taking advantage of other services and organizations, we may:
• Information about your online purchases. (For example: what you bought, when and where you purchased it and how you paid for it)
• Information about your online browsing behavior in our websites and mobile apps, and relevant information when you click on one of the ads (including those shown on other organizations' websites).
• Information about all the devices you use to access our services (including brand, model, operating system, IP address, browser type, mobile devices).
• If you contact us or contact us, or if you are involved in promotions, competitions or surveys related to our services, we may:
- The personal data you provide about yourself every time you contact us about our services when you talk to us via phone, email or social media. (your name and contact details)
- Details of the emails, including all links you clicked on.
- Your comments, feedbacks and contributions to our customer surveys or products.
- How and Why We Use Personal Data?
This section describes in detail how and why we use personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purpose:
• In order for us to provide you with our services: We process your personal data so that we can manage your customer accounts, provide you with the goods and services you want to buy, and help us with all the orders and refunds you can claim.
• We are developing our product range, services, information technologies and how we communicate with you: We rely on the use of personal data to conduct market research and internal research and development, and to improve our information technology systems (including security) and our range of products and services. This allows us to serve you better as a customer.
• Detecting and preventing fraud and other crimes: It is important for us to monitor how our services are being used to detect and prevent fraud, other crimes and misuse of services. For this, cookies help us to use our services safely.
• Contacting: We want to serve you better as a customer, so we use personal data to provide clarification or assistance in response to your communication.
• Promotions, Campaigns, Sweepstakes or Contests: We have to process your personal data so that we can manage promotions, campaigns, raffles and contests you choose to enter.
- Sharing Sales Data and Personal Data with Third Party Providers
In this section, we explain how and why personal data is shared with third-party providers.
When we share personal data with these companies, we ask them to keep them safe and demand that they do not use personal data for their own marketing purposes.
As an example, we can work with service provider parties that perform certain functions on our behalf. These include companies that help us in technology services, store data, combine, analyze, process payments, and provide us with legal and other professional services. We share the necessary data so that these providers can give us their services.
Some of our third-party service providers can run online media channels, and they can place online ads on our products, services, and online media channels on our behalf. These service providers can be various providers like google, facebook, twitter, youtube, criteo etc.
- Sharing of Personal Data with Other Organizations and Initiatives
In this section, we explain how and why we share personal data with other organizations.
We may share personal information with other organizations in the following cases:
- If the law or a state authority notifies us that we must share personal data or for justice,
- If we need to share personal data to defend our legal rights,
- If we need to restructure our company or a part of it, or sell / transfer it.
- How Do We Protect Personal Data?
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. In this section we explain some of the measures we are applying.
- We store your information by encrypting it, we use computer protections such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe.
- We allow access only to employees and trusted partners to fulfill their responsibilities.
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we run a penetration test to determine ways to further strengthen security.
- We will ask you for proof of identity when you request your personal data from us. We do not share non-proven identities.
- We keep access to data except for unauthorized devices in organizational processes.
- Consistent kvkk based in Turkey, while in Europe, we store data in accordance with gdpr.
- How Long Do We Use Personal Data?
We don't hold your personal data longer than we need. How long this takes depends on a variety of factors, including;
- How long we have the information,
- Whether this is a legal / regulatory reason for our maintenance,
- Whether this information is necessary to protect you and us legally.
- Marketing and Market Research
This section describes the options you have to get marketing communications and participate in market research.
We will send you in a variety of ways including offers and e-mails regarding our products and services. However, you must agree to receive notification by e-mail beforehand. If you contact us, we will ask you if you do not want to receive or receive information about marketing and products. If you accept, we include you on our marketing list. If you want to leave the marketing list, you can do so by contacting your user panel or by contacting us.
Cookies are small text files that contain a unique identifier that is stored on your computer and on your mobile device so that your device can be recognized when using a specific website, service, or mobile application. Only the service can be used throughout your visit or can be used to measure how services and content interact with time. Cookies help us to provide important features and functionality in our applications on our websites and to improve your customer experience.
When you allow cookies in our services, cookies can be used to:
Improving the way our websites and other services work.
Improving the performance of our websites and other services.
Publish relevant ads, including social media tools
Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including Internet advertising.
- When Your Cookies are in question, your personal preferences.
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject cookies and delete existing cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you when new cookies are placed on your computer or on another device. You can find more detailed information on how to manage cookies in the help of your browser.
If you choose to disable some cookies or all cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping cart, continue with payment transactions, or use one or more of our products and services that require you to sign in.
- Topic Access Rights
You have the right to see personal data. If you want to access the personal information we hold about you, you can get results from the KVKK Tools section.
Write to us for information:
Address: Ovaakça Merkez Mahallesi, İstanbul Caddesi No:571, 16335 Osmangazi/Bursa TURKEY
- How to Contact Us
If you have further questions about how we collect and use your personal data, please contact us.
Phone: (Turkey) +90 224 267 11 91
Ovaakça Merkez Mahallesi, İstanbul Caddesi No:571, 16335 Osmangazi/Bursa TÜRKİYE
Gökçeler İç ve Dış Ticaret Soğutma Sistemleri A.Ş